Monday, May 19, 2014

L.A. Colors Trio



"L.A. Colors Lotus Trio"
Hello Everyone, The first item I chose to review was the L.A. Colors Trio! I found this item at my local dollar store and just decided to pick one up with a couple other things. I chose the "Lotus" Trio because it was very springy and bright!

Swatches from the "Lotus" Trio. The Left side has Primer while the
right does not so you can see the big difference between the two!


^^These are all of the available colors on there website although there may be more!!^^

















So now for the actual review of the product! It is true to the colors you see once you properly pack it on. The packaging is perfect if you travel around and just need something to toss in your purse. The Eyeshadows themselves are very cute! I found it so hard the first time I used it because I didn't want to ruin the perfect little flowers! I don't see how anyone can use this without primer they are VERY powdery! When you swatch them the color just kind of crumbles off in little powdery bits. It also isn't long lasting at all I can't go through a day without reapplying it a couple times.

Good:

  • Compact
  • Cute!
  • True to the colors you see(Once you work with it!)
Bad:
  • Too Powdery
  • Not long lasting

No comments:

Post a Comment